We are all the same people.
With sinning hearts that make us equal.
Here is my hand, not words said desperately.
It is not our job to MAKE anyone believe.



Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Give Me That Summer Lovin'

Can you feel it??
Summer is definitely in the air! I even changed my music on here to my "Summer Favorites" to help set the mood for me when I am writing.

Our squash plants are starting to have little squash babies! :)
I guess it's about that time again to pull out my Summer recipes and stock the shelves with plenty of white wine, (cooking wine, of course) Italian herbs and seasonings, and make sure the refrigerator is always full of Summer fruits and veggies! Oh, how I LOVE Summer cooking!!! :)
Summer also means much more reading and writing! Summer has always put me in the mood to read and write. First on the reading list, all my old favorites: Pride and Prejudice, Wuthering Heights, Common Sense, Emma, The Christmas Sweater and lastly, Sense and Sensibility. I always intend on reading more, but generally I never get too far past my favorites. I cannot wait to get started!

Last Summer I started writing several books. They were children's book. Too bad summer classes got in the way of me finishing, but who knows....I may put the finishing touches on a few this Summer and see what happens.

Well, off to lay in the sun!!

No comments: