We are all the same people.
With sinning hearts that make us equal.
Here is my hand, not words said desperately.
It is not our job to MAKE anyone believe.



Thursday, September 23, 2010

Engagement

It's all starting to come together a little. The wedding, that is. We've got our Engagement pictures taken care of and our guest lists are made, the location is (finally) agreed upon, I've got my dressed picked out and purchased, his tux is picked out and ready to go...etc. All that's left is meeting with the DJ and the lady making my cake, making all the flower arrangements and getting a few more decoration bought/borrowed. Oh, and nailing down a schedule for the day. That parts kind of important, too. ;-)

I am SO grateful for all the help I've had these past few months. This would have been a million times harder and taken longer than the few months we gave ourselves if we didn't have everyone pushing us and giving us tips and ideas.

This weekend Jacob and I are going back to my hometown to take care of the newspaper and registering at J&J and True Value (mom's idea...) and to pick up a few of my things that I never got a chance to get.   Usually I go alone and I'm in such a rush to get back to Jacob that I don't take care of everything I need to take care of. It's going to be nice having Jacob home with me. :)

I'm in the process of making a website for Jacob and I. Now that almost everything is decided i'll be able to put all the details of our engagement/wedding on there plus some pictures. :)
I'll post the web address as soon as I get the site finished...or almost finished.

No comments: